Trickle Filter w/Automatic Shutoff
Part #: BAZOOKA
Introducing the ENPAC® Bazooka®, with Imbiber Bead® technology! It is an automated shut off system that allows water drainage of containment berm applications. It also utilizes an innovative system for detection of Class I and II organics, such as diesel fuel. Water will continually drain through the filter, but in case of a spill within the berm (when an organic substance is detected) the Imbiber Bead® technology takes over and the flow is completely shut off. It is a virtually maintenance-free design with very simple upkeep.
• Trickle filter allows water flow rate of 20 gallons per hour.
• Unique Imbiber Bead® Imbicator pre-filter signals presence of organic substance with a distinct color change.
• Imbiber Beads® inside capture the organic substance, and by doing so, shut off flow through the filter.
• Absorbs and locks up to 2 liters of hydrocarbons.
• Flat bottom to prevent rolling and movement.
• Virtually maintenance free!
||Imbiber Bazooka 5" O.D. x 12" L
EPA, SPCC, NPDES