Low Profile, Modular Spill Decks Allow You To Design And Create A Spill Containment System That Meets Your Specific Needs
- Ultra-Spill Decks are available in 1, 2 and 4-drum modules. Modules are easily connected together with bulkhead fittings to allow a virtually unlimited number of customized configurations.
- The bulkhead fittings not only "lock" connected modules together, but allow spilled liquid to flow from one module to the next. Ultra-Spill Deck Containment Systems meet EPA and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations when assembled in configurations of six (6) drums or more.
- All polyethylene construction meets a wide range of chemical compatibility needs.
- Low profile designs 5¾" height offers safe and convenient loading/unloading of drums.
- Applications include hazardous waste collection, storage of virgin chemicals, drum dispensing and battery storage.
- Optional Loading Ramps provide added drum handling safety and convenience.
- Meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations.
||25 7/8 x 25 7/8 x 5 3/4
||52 x 25 7/8 x 5 3/4
||52 x 52 x 5 3/4
||Ultra-Spilldeck Loading Ramp
||24 x 32 x 5 3/4