Modular IBC Spill Pallets Indoor Model
New Ultra-Modular IBC Spill Pallets provide low cost spill containment for multiple IBC tanks. Standard offerings include: 2-tank, 3-tank, 4-tank and 5-tank indoor and outdoor models. In addition, components may be purchased separately to allow users to “build-your-own” configurations for indoor models.
- Each IBC tank sits on a heavy-duty spill pallet that offers a Uniformly Distributed Load Capacity of 9,000 lbs. Each of the low profile spill pallets has a containment capacity of 75-gallons and measures 62″ x 62″ x 8.75”H.
- To increase containment capacity, a 65-gallon capacity Expansion Tank is available. “Flow-through”bulkhead fittings (1.25-inch diameter) are used to connect spill pallets and Expansion Tanks together. This patented feature allows spills to be channeled throughout the containment system, thereby “borrowing” containment capacity from adjacent spill pallets and Expansion Tanks.
- Any number of the modular spill pallets can be connected together with the bulkhead fittings. Two (2) bulkhead fittings are used to connect one pallet to the next.
- Connecting an Expansion Tank to a spill pallet also requires two (2) bulkhead fittings. Bulkhead fittings are included with
each 2-, 3-, 4-, or 5-tank model. Once five (5) or more spill pallets are connected together, the total containment capacity is 375 gallons minimum and does not require use of an Expansion Tank to meet the spill containment regulations.
- Optional Extender Kits (Part# 9658) provide for the addition of another compartment to Outdoor Models. (1 tank per Extender Kit).
- Ultra-Modular IBC Spill Pallets are constructed of 100% polyethylene, eliminating the potential for rust and corrosion. They offer excellent chemical resistance to a broad range of chemicals including acids, solvents and oils.
- Indoor Models help facilities comply with newly-revised SPCC (Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures) Regulations, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175, 264.177(c) and 265.177(c). Outdoor Models comply with these regulations and Stormwater Management Regulations (NPDES). Outdoor Models are considered a “Best Management Practice” (BMP) for providing effective stormwater management.
|1125||2-Tank Model||186″ x 62″ x 8.5″||280 gal||310 lbs||Request a Quote|
|1126||3-Tank Model||248″ x 62″ x 8.5″||355 gal||435 lbs||Request a Quote|
|1127||4-Tank Model||279″ x 62″ x 8.5″||365 gal||531 lbs||Request a Quote|
|1128||5-Tank Model||310″ x 62″ x 8.5″||375 gal||625 lbs||Request a Quote|
Options for Indoor Model
|1117||2″ Bulkhead Fittings (Set of 2)||Request a Quote|
|1124||Expansion Tank Only||Request a Quote|