Ultra-Inline Spill Decks®
Low Profile, “In Line” Designs Save Valuable Floor Space And Comply With Spill Containment Regulations
- Standard Inline Models include 3-drum, 4-drum, 5-drum and 6-drum configurations.
- Narrow 25 7/8″ depth allows drums to be stored in a single row along facility walls – minimizes space requirements.
- Inline Models are pre-drilled and can be quickly assembled without tools. The bulkhead fittings “lock” connected modules together and allow spills to flow from one Spill Deck module to the next.
- Low profile design reduces safety and handling concerns found with taller spill containment pallets.
- Additional Spill Deck modules can be easily connected to an existing Inline configuration – allows more drums to be added to your spill containment area as storage needs grown.
- Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and UFC Spill Containment Regulations
|Part #||Description||Dimensions||Weight||Capacity||Distributed Load|
|2360||3 Drum Model||77 7/8 x 25 7/8 x 5 3/4||67 lbs||99 Gal||4500 lbs||Request a Quote|
|2361||4 Drum Model||104 x 25 7/8 x 5 3/4||84 lbs||110 Gal||6000 lbs||Request a Quote|
|2333||5 Drum Model||129 7/8 x 25 7/8 x 5 3/4||107 lbs||121 Gal||7500 lbs||Request a Quote|
|2334||6 Drum Model||156 x 25 7/8 x 5 3/4||132 lbs||166 Gal||9000 lbs||Request a Quote|
|1089||Ramp||17 lbs||Request a Quote|