Sample Water After It Has Been Filtered By Your Catch Basin Insert Without Removing The Grate
- Water sampling can now be done after your catch basin insert or other stormwater management device has filtered the effluent.
- Helps meet regulatory sampling requirements.
- Test the effectiveness of a new device or prove that your storm- water management products and procedures are working.
- Built-in pump draws collected water in cup and channels it through attached hose into jars or containers so water can be tested.
- Collection cup at end of device fits through most drains and overflow ports in catch basin inserts and other treatment products.
- Unit disassembles for easy storage and shipping.
- All PVC unit will not rust or corrode.
Request a Quote
|Weight: 5 lbs. (2.5 kg)|
|Dimensions: 40” L x 8” W x 3” H (1,016 mm x 203 mm x 76 mm|