Hazmat Laminated Pads
THE STRONGEST SORBENT PAD IN THE INDUSTRY
CEP’s Hazmat aggressive pads (and rolls) are an absolute necessity for any hazmat spill or spill contingency plan. These High Loft meltblown sorbents are ultrasonically bonded between two layers of lint-free spunbond fabric creating maximum strength and are ideal for heavy spill situations.
- Ideal for wiping up chemical spills
- Can be used as a hazmat rag
- These pads (and rolls) will absorb all liquids from water based fluids to aggressive acids
- Bonded for tensile strength.
- Absorb up to 25 times their weight in all liquids
- Hazmat Green color stands out as a potentially harmful liquid that spilled.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Also available in HAZMAT YELLOW COLOR!
|UP100SMS||Heavy Weight||Green||15″ x 17″||100/case||24 Gallons||36||Request a Quote|
|UEP100SMS||Med Weight||Green||15″ x 17″||100/case||19 Gallons||42||Request a Quote|
|UP200SMS||Economy Weight||Green||15″ x 17″||200/case||25 Gallons||36||Request a Quote|
|UP50SMS||Heavy Weight||Green||30″ x 30″||50/case||44 Gallons||15||Request a Quote|
|UEP50SMS||Med Weight||Green||30″ x 30″||50/case||39 Gallons||15||Request a Quote|