MICRO-BLAZE® EMERGENCY LIQUID SPILL CONTROL (5 gallon)
Micro-Blaze Emergency Liquid Spill Control is a safe, non-toxic, microbial formulation that comes in an easy-to-use concentrated liquid. Simply dilute with water down to the recommended percentage and apply the diluted solution. It breaks down, degrades, and digests organic waste while also controlling vapors and eliminating flammability.
- Emergency/1st Response
- Soil Remediation
- Spills & Leaks
- Refinery & Chemical Plants
- Fire Departments
- Power & Utility Plants
- Elimination of vapors and LEL's creating a safe working environment
- Safe and cost effective method to bio-remediate contaminated soils and water
- Major cost savings in industrial tank cleaning, heat exchangers, and piping
- A 10-year shelf life and easy to use concentrate makes it easy to maintain product on hand for future emergencies or for every day usage
- Listed on the U.S. EPA NCP Product Schedule as a bioremediation agent.
Also available in 55 gallon drums and 275 gallon totes.
One 5 gallon pail weighs 45 lbs., 12"X12"x15"
36-5 gallon pails per pallet